Let's make memories that last a lifetime
Protocols and safety information during covid-19
With the worldwide pandemic of covid-19 we take the safety and health of our guests, our guides and our dogs very seriously. Obviously we cannot prevent the spread of the virus, however we believe that we can implement certain protocols to try and ensure you still get to experience the ride of your life without having to worry about your safety and health.
When possible we will try to hold to the below protocols;
- We kindly request guests to come to us directly by own car instead of using the transfer service if possible
- All guests are encouraged to wear a face-mask when inside (car/dressing room)
- We ask our guests to keep a physical distance from each other as much as possible
- Usage of antibacterial hand-gel is a recommendation we follow and recommend for all guests to do the same
- Maximum 8 guests per tour. * We will try to have only guests travelling together on the same sled when possible.
- ALL group bookings for more than 8 people will automatically be private tours without other guests at no additional cost.
- Private Tours (for morning and aurora tour) are available on request at no extra cost when coming by own car. *subject to availability. (minimum 2 people)
- All borrowed gear including coveralls/shoes/hats/mittens will be steamed and disinfected after each usage.
We have a fantastic location, which is away from all other tourist areas. We do not frequent areas where other tourist operators run their trips. So it is only our guests that will come to these areas and thus minimise any exposure.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns about our Covid-19 protocols.